One of our commercial property specialties is retail shopping centers. We’ve been taking care of retail shopping center landscape for decades, including parking lots, open areas, and indoor landscaping at shopping malls.
Unlike other commercial property landscapes we handle, a retail shopping center has its own unique set of challenges. This includes maintaining it despite ongoing crowds and foot traffic as well as parking lot traffic.
However, if you can work with a commercial landscape service provider that gives you a well-maintained landscape, it can help your retail center tenants improve their image and the shopping experience, driving repeat business.
Here’s what our commercial landscaping service can do for your retail center:
- Maintain and refresh the green areas around all of your storefronts and entranceways;
- Conduct all commercial landscape work during no- to low-traffic times;
- Prepare for holiday and special events that involve the landscape;
- Develop a landscape that fits the environment, including the mix of hardscape, irrigation, and landscape that defines it, and offers solutions for less water usage;
- Offer monthly commercial landscape maintenance and design that aligns with your budget; and
- Create a retail shopping center landscape that keeps its beauty even in high-traffic conditions.
Every aspect of your retail landscape gets our attention. That includes taking care of any water features and irrigation systems as well as planters, green areas and lawns, and flowerbeds. It also means we handle mulching, trimming, mowing, reseeding, pruning and edging.
We specialize in numerous landscape design elements that are commonly added to retail centers to enhance their aesthetics and draw customers in. This include planting beds, tree installation, walkways, rock features, and lighting. Even during the winter season, you can take advantage of our snow and ice.
Contact us today to learn more about our monthly commercial landscaping services for retail shopping centers.