The right commercial landscape for your business takes a solid plan and the knowledge of what defines good design. Before you start, here are some things to consider, especially around the idea of how the commercial landscape can enhance the look and image of your business, creating a welcoming element and projecting the benefits of working with you. This thoughtful planning should also take into account how you want people interacting with your property.
Here are some other critical aspects of commercial design where it may be ideal to partner with an experienced commercial landscape company:
- Your business and landscape elements should align. If you are focused on sustainability, then your landscape will reflect that. Or, if you are fun want a playful look, then you will add fountains or other interactive features. A commercial landscape company can help shape how you align these.
- You want to welcome people and make it easy for them to get to you and even stay awhile. This includes landscape features like walkways, benches, tables and chairs, and low walls. Even hospitality areas with fire pits create an inviting atmosphere. This also helps direct the flow of traffic straight to your door, including paths lined with plants, trees, shrubs, flowers, and/or lights.
- Make the architecture where your business is located stand out more. You can add color and texture through the plants, trees, and flowers you select as well as use green walls and other features that tie the entire building and landscape together.
- In this day and age, conservation has become critical and an important factor when planning commercial landscape design. Look for ways to conserve water and energy through your design, including ways to create shade to reduce heating costs in your building.
- Think long term before planning out your commercial landscape design because how it looks when plants and trees have matured will be vastly different than when you first createe it. Also, consider the maintenance that goes into that landscape design. Both will be factors that involve time and money for your business.
Contact us today so we can meet and determine how to create a beautiful, cost-effective commercial landscape design that fits your business, brand, and budget.