Pugh’s Earthworks Appreciates the Opportunity to Serve
We have all heard the term “Spring Cleaning”. Another very important part of preparing your Commercial Property for the new growing season is Spring Pest Control Treatment. Not only do plants, trees, flowers and grass start coming alive but pesky insects and other unwanted pests begin to come out of hibernation as well. The Pugh’s Earthworks team is trained in all the proper chemicals and proper applications required to rid these pests from your Commercial Property.
Rodents and insects can wreak havoc on your commercial landscape and buildings. These insect pests include fleas and ticks, mosquitos, flies, ants, cockroaches, and termites. When you hire the experts at Pugh’s Earthworks you are making an investment in your valuable Commercial Property.
Spring Pest Control Treatment
This is the season to start with your insect control strategies, which can help how much pest control work you have to do the rest of the year. Here are some tips for spring insect control:
- Store and dispose of food and waste properly, including any bins located around your commercial property. Keep these bins tightly closed and empty them daily.
- Control moisture and standing water around your commercial property. High humidity contributes to pest egg production. Fix any leaks and clear out gutters and downspouts. Also, trim tall grass and remove any wet or decaying wood.
- Inspect perimeter areas around your commercial property for areas that may be ideal for insects to breed and live. Treat these areas first.
- Trim back trees and shrubs touching your commercial building as insects like to live there. If there are any fruit trees, clean these up because ants and other insects love the fruit.
- Keep all areas of your commercial property as clean as possible. Insects like debris and trash so remove all brush piles, excess leaves, and trash.
- Avoid mulch because insects love its warmth and moisture. The mulch should be used sparingly or not at all.
- Partner with Rosie’s Pest Control, which as part of Pugh’s Earthworks, has pest control services. This can help by regularly treating all lawn and landscape areas to limit any insects or pests.
Contact us now to find out how we can reduce and even eliminate insects now, so you don’t have to deal with them throughout the year. By getting control of pests now, there will be less work to do the rest of the year.
We expanded our service, several years ago, to include pest control for commercial and residential properties. Andy Long was hired as director of the Pugh’s Earthworks Pest Control, which is now named Rosie’s Pest Control. He and owner Mark Pugh hold the necessary certifications in compliance with state regulations to prevent, eliminate and exclude pests from commercial properties, inside and out. A wide variety of common pests including mosquitos, flies, bedbugs, rodents, roaches, spiders and ants are treated with EPA approved, environmentally friendly products. Safety of individuals and pets is key in all treatment procedures.
“Convenience is of utmost importance to property managers and business owners, and we have expanded our services to include indoor and outdoor pest control solutions in order to accommodate the needs of our commercial clientele” says owner Mark Pugh. “We feel that offering a more comprehensive variety of services is in the best interest of our existing and potential customers.” Mark Pugh has over 20 years of experience in the landscaping business and Pugh’s Earthworks has offices in Memphis, Little Rock, Nashville and Jackson MS.
The Pugh’s business model has been to provide excellence in customer service and listen to what their clients are asking for. This willingness to adapt and expand has resulted in a successful courier service that was born out of flower delivery vans. Now, with the pest control expansion, Pugh’s has taken advantage of another opportunity to serve its customers more completely. The Pugh brothers have done an admirable job with business expansion and adapting to meet the needs of existing customers in a constantly changing economic climate.
Pugh’s Earthworks has had the good fortune of rapid growth and success. Throughout their existence, the management team has never lost sight of their mission statement. Those statements being, Big Company Strength, Small Company Values! Regardless of the size of the client we are working for, our staff will deliver the best possible service, while treating each client with the utmost of respect. In a word, “We Love Our Customers” and “We Appreciate the Opportunity to Serve.”
Contact us today to find out what we can do for your commercial landscape!
Phone: (866) 207-4734