Pugh’s Earthworks owns and operates 5 landscape offices, located in Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas.
While spring is a wonderful season of rebirth for plants, flowers, trees and grass, it can also be the rebirth for insects and pests that have been in hibernation over the winter. This is why Commercial Spring Pest Control is necessary. Our team at Pugh’s Earthworks is trained and certified to know the proper methods and chemicals to use to eradicate pests.
This is the season to start with your insect control strategies, which can help how much pest control work you have to do the rest of the year. Here are some tips for spring insect control:
- Store and dispose of food and waste properly, including any bins located around your commercial property. Keep these bins tightly closed and empty them daily.
- Control moisture and standing water around your commercial property. High humidity contributes to pest egg production. Fix any leaks and clear out gutters and downspouts. Also, trim tall grass and remove any wet or decaying wood.
- Inspect perimeter areas around your commercial property for areas that may be ideal for insects to breed and live. Treat these areas first.
- Trim back trees and shrubs touching your commercial building as insects like to live there. If there are any fruit trees, clean these up because ants and other insects love the fruit.
- Keep all areas of your commercial property as clean as possible. Insects like debris and trash so remove all brush piles, excess leaves, and trash.
- Avoid mulch because insects love its warmth and moisture. The mulch should be used sparingly or not at all.
- Partner with Rosie’s Pest Control, which is a part of Pugh’s Earthworks, has pest control services. This can help by regularly treating all lawn and landscape areas to limit any insects or pests.
Eliminating insects will also have an improved overall health effect and prevent commercial property damage. Here are some top benefits to Commercial Spring Pest Control.
Protection of Property – The most obvious is the protection of your valuable Commercial Property. This is your biggest asset and insects can cause all types of damage. For example, a termite infestation will destroy your building infrastructure by eating the wood support. In addition, they can eat decorative wooden furniture and other landscaping decor. The Pugh’s team can address that problem before it hopefully has a chance to cause damage.
Reduces Diseases –Insects are known to carry diseases as they migrate through your property. Proper pest control applications will reduce the risk of Asthma, Stings, Malaria and other potential diseases that can be transmitted to humans. Employees and Customers do not want to work in or visit a Commercial Building or Property that is filled with bugs inside and outside. Hire Pugh’s Earthworks to keep your Employees and Customers healthy and comfortable.
Pugh’s Earthworks handles all types of Commercial Properties. Each type of Commercial Property has an inherent and unique need for Pest Control. For example, hotels are notorious for insects including roaches and bed bugs. Both of which will cause customers to look elsewhere for accommodations. Another example is warehouses and storage spaces. Here you have a breeding ground for all types of insects. The list goes on and no matter what type of Commercial Property you own, the experts at Pugh’s Earthworks can handle your needs.
Contact us now to find out how we can reduce and even eliminate insects the Spring so you do not have to deal with them throughout the year. By getting control of pests now, there will be less work to do the rest of the year.
Pugh’s Earthworks Commercial Spring Pest Control
Landscaping & Lawn Maintenance for Institutional Clients
This broad sector of properties includes churches, hospitals, country clubs, colleges and government branches. Of the many Memphis commercial properties we’ve been proud to service for a decade or more, a large number of them are institutional facilities.
The key to our longevity: developing strong relationships, evolving with our clients’ changing needs and helping them to continue to grow the value of the commercial properties they own, manage and occupy.
We provide landscape design and installation services, commercial landscape maintenance services and water management services for these institutional facilities to ensure they’re running at peak performance at all times.
Pugh’s Earthworks is a large landscape and lawn maintenance firm. We own and operate 5 landscape offices, located in Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas. Our firm has the precise equipment and personnel needed to deliver professional grounds maintenance services for all types of commercial customers. If you are seeking a professional firm to handle a landscape of lawn maintenance project, we encourage you to give us a call. We do offer FREE consultations and provide price estimates upon request.
We offer year-round maintenance of all grounds, done by professionals who have been working on commercial properties for years and use great care and attention to detail. Pest Control, inside and out, can also be handled by Pugh’s Earthworks for hassle free property management.
Pugh’s Earthworks offers Commercial Spring Pest Control
Contact us today to find out what we can do for your commercial landscape!
Phone: (866) 207-4734