Commercial properties are huge areas that can be transformed into a green haven for biodiversity and wildlife habitat. Climate change concerns have led many companies to make their buildings more sustainable by incorporating more plants, water features and natural lighting into their designs. We have all seen those commercials on television, where the landscapers are pushing their gas-powered mowers, burning fossil fuels and releasing toxic fumes into the air. This is one of the reasons why Eco-Friendly Commercial Landscaping in Memphis is becoming so popular and the professionals at Pugh’s Earthworks are on board with that.
Eco-Friendly is not just good for your health; it also helps with saving money on energy costs! When you take into account all of these benefits combined with how much better it makes our community look overall as well as helping reduce carbon emissions from cars which causes global warming; there really is not any reason not to go green! There are many different ways you can go about going green. One of the most popular is to use an electric lawnmower. These machines are very easy to use and require little maintenance; so they’re great for people who don’t have much time or energy to spare! Plus, there’s no more need for gas cans or oil changes either, which makes them even more environmentally friendly than their gas-powered counterparts.
- Another way to go green is by using organic fertilizers. These types of fertilizers are made from natural ingredients such as cow manure and animal bones; and they’re much better for the environment than chemicals which can leach into groundwater or runoff into rivers.
- Another thing you can do to go green is to use eco-friendly cleaning products. These types of cleaners do not contain any harsh chemicals which means they’re safe for the planet as well as your health! You can find these at most grocery stores nowadays; so, there is no reason not to try them out!
Landscaping does not have to look dull or boring. There are plenty of plants that you can use that will not only be beautiful, but they will be good for the environment too! The experts at Pugh’s Earthworks keep this is mind as we design, install and maintain beautiful and Eco-Friendly Commercial Landscaping. We keep in mind that the below issues are critical:
- Curb appeal: Landscaping is an important part of any commercial property, as it can help increase your sales and attract new customers. An appealing landscape will make your business look more professional and attractive to potential clients.
- Beauty: A beautiful yard makes people happy–and happier customers are more likely to come back! Plus, a well-maintained lawn creates an inviting space where employees can relax during breaks or after work hours (and even on weekends). This helps reduce stress levels which leads to better productivity throughout the day since workers will not feel as tired when they get up in the morning because they got plenty of restful sleep thanks to having enjoyed time outside during their breaks earlier in evening before heading home.
- Increased productivity: A landscape that is well maintained will also have a positive effect on your business. Employees who enjoy their working environment are more likely to be productive and focused on their jobs. This means that they will spend less time worrying about what needs to get done and more time doing it!
In addition to the benefits that come from maintaining your business’s landscape, there are also financial advantages. A well-maintained lawn can help you save money by reducing water consumption and fertilizer costs. When plants are grown in the right conditions and cared for properly, they require less water and nutrients than those that are not well maintained.
A well-designed landscape can also help you save money on energy bills. Low-maintenance plants are often more resistant to disease and insects which means that they require less pesticide and herbicide use. In addition, they tend to be more durable than those that aren’t well cared for which reduces the need for regular maintenance services such as lawn mowing.
Below are some tips to help you choose the right plants for your commercial landscaping project.
To help you choose the right plants for your commercial landscaping project, here are some tips:
- Choose native plants that are well adapted to your local climate. They will thrive with minimal maintenance and require less water, fertilizer or other inputs. Native species also attract wildlife to the area which can be beneficial to both humans and animals alike.
- Select drought tolerant plant species if possible. These have evolved over time in arid conditions so they have developed ways of surviving without needing much water at all! They may grow slower than other types of vegetation but they’re worth their weight in gold when it comes down to saving money on irrigation bills!
- Consider the lifespan of the plants you choose. Is it short or long? You don’t want to be spending money on new plants every year or two!
- Choose plants which are hardy. If you live in a region where temperatures can drop below freezing during the winter, it is best to choose species that can handle the cold. Some plants will die if temperatures go below freezing for too long so make sure you know what your local climate is like before installing any commercial landscaping!
Climate Change Concerns
As a business owner, you may be aware of global warming and the climate change it causes. In order to mitigate the effects of this phenomenon on your business, it is important to be aware of how you are contributing to it–and what steps can be taken to reduce your carbon footprint.
The term “carbon footprint” refers to all of the greenhouse gas emissions produced by an individual or organization over a given period (usually one year). Greenhouse gases include carbon dioxide (CO2), methane and nitrous oxide; they trap heat in Earth’s atmosphere which leads to rising temperatures around our planet. Carbon credits are used by individuals as well as businesses who want their own carbon emissions reduced but don’t have enough time or money available for research into new technologies that would allow them do so naturally through reducing waste at home/workplace etcetera…
There are many ways that you can reduce your carbon footprint. For example, you can take public transportation instead of driving a car or using your own bike. You could also install solar panels at home to power some of your appliances and electronics instead of using electricity from the grid. The key is to choose the methods that work for you and your lifestyle. If you are not sure where to start, here are some basic tips:
-Reduce the amount of waste that you produce. Try to recycle as much as possible, and avoid buying things made from plastic or Styrofoam.
-Walk or bike to your destination instead of driving a car whenever possible.
Commercial properties are large space that can be transformed into a green haven for biodiversity and wildlife habitat. Ecosystems are essential to the health of our planet, but they are disappearing at an alarming rate. With proper planning and design, commercial landscaping can be an effective tool in protecting ecosystems from further degradation. Commercial landscaping can be an effective tool in protecting ecosystems from further degradation. A commercial landscaping project can be a great way to give back to the environment by creating an urban oasis that provides habitat for local wildlife. The key is to create a design that includes native plants, which will enable the ecosystem to thrive.
If you are looking for eco friendly commercial landscaping in Memphis, we have the solutions. We will help you develop a unique landscape design that is tailored to your needs and budget.
Pugh’s Earthwork is the premier Commercial Landscaping Company in the Mid-South and Offers a Wide Array Of Services Including:
Landscape Design & Installation, Lawn Maintenance Programs, Lawn Fertilization & Weed Control, Landscape and Lawn Debris Removal, Edging Along Driveways & Walkways, Flower Bed Installation & Maintenance, Hedge Trimming, Irrigation System Design & Installation, Snow Removal, Tree Pruning and more.
- Lawn Maintenance Services: We offer bi-weekly, monthly or seasonal lawn maintenance programs designed as well as custom tailored plans based on your specific needs and budget. We have been providing lawn care services to commercial properties throughout Memphis for over 50 years now. Our service team is one of the best in the greater Memphis, Tennessee area.
- Landscape Design Services: Our experienced landscape designers will help you create a unique outdoor space that reflects your personality and lifestyle while adding value to your home. We want to show you how beautiful your yard can be!
- Irrigation System Installation Services: Pugh’s Earthworks offers irrigation system installation services for all kinds of properties.
Pugh’s Earthworks Commercial Landscaping
We operate 5 landscape centers, in 3 states.
Our headquarters is in Memphis, Tennessee. We also operate landscape offices in Nashville, Jackson TN, Southaven MS and Little Rock AR. Our firm provides monthly grounds maintenance services for commercial clients. If you are seeking assistance with Landscaping or Lawn Maintenance services, please give us a call or send us a message via the contact form below. We do offer FREE Estimates.
Phone: (866) 207-4734