Pest control is a year round project and the professionals at Pugh’s Earthworks have got you covered. In the Fall pests are looking for a warm place to hibernate for the winter. While they are living in the walls of your structure, they build colonies and nests and ultimately bring destruction and disease. Proper treatment plans like those offered by Pugh’s Earthworks will prevent these unwelcome guests from taking up their winter residence inside your commercial building.
Then there is also the Spring season to worry about as well. Spring is the season for rebirth and renewal, and that includes animals and insects along with grass, plants, and flowers. While that is good overall, all those insects can wreak havoc on your commercial landscape. These pests include fleas and ticks, mosquitos, flies, ants, cockroaches, and termites. This is the season to start with your insect control strategies, which can help how much pest control work you have to do the rest of the year. Here are some tips for spring insect control:
- Store and dispose of food and waste properly, including any bins located around your commercial property. Keep these bins tightly closed and empty them daily.
- Control moisture and standing water around your commercial property. High humidity contributes to pest egg production. Fix any leaks and clear out gutters and downspouts. Also, trim tall grass and remove any wet or decaying wood.
- Inspect perimeter areas around your commercial property for areas that may ideal for insects to breed and live. Treat these areas first.
- Trim back trees and shrubs touching your commercial building as insects like to live there. If there are any fruit trees, clean these up because ants and other insects love the fruit.
- Keep all areas of your commercial property as clean as possible. Insects like debris and trash so remove all brush piles, excess leaves, and trash.
- Avoid mulch because insects love its warmth and moisture. The mulch should be used sparingly or not at all.
- Partner with Rosie’s Pest Control, which as part of Pugh’s Earthworks, has pest control services. This can help by regularly treating all lawn and landscape areas to limit any insects or pests.
Contact us now to find out how we can reduce and even eliminate insects now so you don’t have to deal with them throughout the year. By getting control of pests now, there will be less work to do the rest of the year.
Offers Pest Control Services Through Rosie’s Pest Control
Pugh’s Earthworks expanded its service offerings several years ago to include pest control for commercial and residential properties. Andy Long was hired as director of the Pugh’s Earthworks Pest Control, which is now named Rosie’s Pest Control. He and owner Mark Pugh hold the necessary certifications in compliance with state regulations to prevent, eliminate and exclude pests from commercial properties, inside and out. A wide variety of common pests including mosquitos, flies, bedbugs, rodents, roaches, spiders and ants are treated with EPA approved, environmentally friendly products. Safety of individuals and pets is key in all treatment procedures.
“Convenience is of utmost importance to property managers and business owners, and we have expanded our services to include indoor and outdoor pest control solutions in order to accommodate the needs of our commercial clientele” says owner Mark Pugh. “We feel that offering a more comprehensive variety of services is in the best interest of our existing and potential customers.” Mark Pugh has over 20 years of experience in the landscaping business and Pugh’s Earthworks has offices in Memphis, Little Rock, Nashville and Jackson MS.
The Pugh’s business model has been to provide excellence in customer service and listen to what their clients are asking for. This willingness to adapt and expand has resulted in a successful courier service that was born out of flower delivery vans. Now, with the pest control expansion, Pugh’s has taken advantage of another opportunity to serve its customers more completely. The Pugh brothers have done an admirable job with business expansion and adapting to meet the needs of existing customers in a constantly changing economic climate.
Rosie’s Four Season’s Approach
Our approach to residential pest control attacks your pest population and includes individual steps, utilizing different equipment and highest quality materials to get the best results for you and your family. We are in the know! Rosie’s is an industry expert and continued innovator. We live where you do. Your neighborhood pest control expert is part of a network of pest control experts. At the same time, they are also very familiar with local pest trends in your individual community.
When pest activity increases, generally more than one homeowner will report the same or a similar pest issue to their Rosie’s team. He or she will identify and be proactive about your local pest issues.
Headquarters for Pugh’s Earthworks is located in Memphis, Tennessee. We also operate landscape offices in Nashville, Jackson TN, Southaven MS and Little Rock AR. Our firm provides monthly grounds maintenance services for commercial clients. If you are seeking assistance with Landscaping or Lawn Maintenance services, please give us a call or send us a message via the contact form below. We do offer FREE Estimates.
Also, we offer commercial landscape maintenance services for mowing, trimming, fertilizing, and irrigating your landscape. Additionally, we have a pest control service to ensure no pests ruin that beautiful commercial landscape design.
Contact us today to find out what we can do for your commercial landscape!
Phone: (866) 207-4734